/> SLO in Arkansas: What was I thinking?!?!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What was I thinking?!?!

I exercised yesterday, for the first time in a very long time. Did I start off slow and easy to ease back into things? No. Am I sorry today? Yes! I did a Tae-Bo DVD that used to seem easy, but yesterday, not so much. The best part was how much Tyson enjoyed watching me sweat, pant, huff and puff:) He literally smiled and laughed watching my feet dance around, and thought it was hilarious watching me try and do some kicks!! At least he enjoyed it. I feel like a truck ran over me today:) Or maybe I feel this way because my sweet little boy cried all night, and I mean, ALL night. Not one hour went by from 11pm until 7am that he wasn't awake and screaming. Please let a tooth or something happen so I know what was upsetting the little guy. Needless to say, we are both pretty tired today. I am so very thankful though that I had absolutely nothing planned for today and we have enjoyed spending it at home in our pj's trying to get caught back up on our sleep. Or at least Ty is sleeping. I have learned that moms never sleep!
Switching gears a little....our house is going up! The weather has cooperated recently and they were able to dig and pour the footers, lay the blocks, install the plumbing, and pour the foundation this week:) Silas has been excellent at going by and taking pictures everyday for me to document the progress. It is very exciting, and should go pretty fast from here from what they are telling us. I guess the framing is next. I will get some pictures up once Silas gets home with the camera and I can get them onto the computer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Tae-bo will kick anyone's butt..take it easy for a few days! I really can't wait to see the progress on your new "crib" and see how it turns out. Post pictures as soon as you can!
PS. Does Silas have any answers to our dilemma yet??

12:51 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Kudos to you for exercising. Olivia is 19 months and I still haven't even tried; but I sure do like to complain about my size and weight :)
Can't wait to see the photos of the new house; we are so excited for you guys!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home