/> SLO in Arkansas: Please respond!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please respond!

Help!!! Ever since I changed the template for my blog a while back, lots of people have told me they are having trouble seeing it, and that it is coming out as a big old mess, pictures not showing up, etc. If you can see this just fine, or if it still looks like a mess to you, could you please leave a comment and let me know so I can figure out what I need to do!!!! Thanks for your help:) This is all very confusing to me since I can see it fine on my own computer!!! I am SO not technologically advanced!

8 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Things look fine to me. All systems "go."

1:13 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Looks good here at work. Once I get home and look at it through Firefox, I will let you know.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Ok, I am home and on Firefox and it looks normal; yay!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

I'm on Internet Explorer right now because Gmail has been giving me trouble on Firefox. It looks fine now. I'm going to check it on Firefox though. Maybe that was my problem. I installed updates on the computer tonight.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

Looks good for me on Firefox now too...

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Mimi in Corsicana and I am seeing things fine.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

thanks for letting me know!! I will try to add some things back on like Tyson's birthday countdown, etc and see if it keeps working ok. Just let me know if it gets all weird again!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Tom and Nancy said...

I can see it fine using Internet Explorer.
Nancy F.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home