/> SLO in Arkansas: Please Pray

Friday, February 22, 2008

Please Pray

My little niece Kaylee really needs prayers right now. She will be 2 years old next week and has a terrible case of pneumonia. She spent the night in the ER already this week and none of the treatments have been helping. This has been such a hard week for her, and the rest of my sister's family as they try to help her any way they can. They are headed back to the doctor today to see if there is anything else they can do for their little one. Please pray for healing for her little body, and comfort for the family as this is very hard for them. I will post an update when I hear back from my sister. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Awww! Poor Kaylee. I hate it when Olivia has a cold and I could not imagine what it must be like when they pneumonia. She will definitely be in our prayers and please keep us updated.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

***Sorry, I missed the word have in front of pneumonia.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

Oh no! I'll be praying for Kaylee, and for Renee and the rest of the fam.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I don't think this is the appropriate place to respond, but I would love to do a girls weekend to NYC; we would have a blast.
How is Kaylee?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home