/> SLO in Arkansas: New House

Monday, February 04, 2008

New House

Here is the current picture of our new house!! Right now it is affectionately referred to as Lot 28. One day we will live on this nice piece of dirt. They have all of the appraisals in from the bank and should be breaking ground on it this week, weather permitting. Of course we are supposed to have lots of storms this week, so it may be a while! I am getting excited and starting to realize how overwhelming this process can truly be. Silas and I looked around at home stores this weekend, since we have to start picking things out pretty soon, and there are SO MANY CHOICES!!! And why is it that I always gravitate towards the things I cannot afford?!?! This will definitely be interesting! Anyway, the pictures below are of the house we are building. We are going to flip it so the garage is on the left, and will have a brown brick color and some other changes to make it look a little different since they are on the same street. But overall, here is what it will look like. I plan to keep pictures of the progress posted so you can see how things are going along the way.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

How exciting! I can't wait for it to be done so we can come visit!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I am so excited to see the finish product! I know you and Silas will make the right choices and your house will be beautiful!
Try not to let it overwhelm you too much.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home