/> SLO in Arkansas: Still growing!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Still growing!

Not too much has been going on the past few weeks. We are just waiting for the cooler weather to get here so we can start enjoying fall! I have all my fall decorations out, but it doesn't seem right as it is still pushing 90 degrees some days. At least Ty is getting more use out of his 0-3 month clothes! I am ready for it to cool off though, because I am worried he may not even get to wear some of his cute outfits for the fall at the rate he is growing!!! Silas is ready for cooler weather so he can go hunting. I am looking forward to fires in the backyard and the s'mores we always make:) That and wearing sweatshirts....it doesn't feel like fall and football season if you can't wear a sweatshirt!
Anyway, this week should be pretty busy. We are having a garage sale with some friends this coming weekend in hopes of making a little cash and getting rid of things we don't need. I am sure I will spend the money I make on something really important like new Christmas decorations or something else I don't really need!! It will be fun though. I also have a function to attend for the social club I sponsor at Harding, and a MOPS meeting. Everything else is going well. We got the rain forest jump-a-roo from some friends of ours this weekend and Ty had fun bouncing around in his new toy. His little legs are too short though, so we had to put a stack of books under his feet so he would have something to push off of!! He is not quite big enough for this fun toy though, as you can see from the picture, and his little face barely sticks out over the edge:) Im sure he will really enjoy it in just a few weeks though!
Barely big enough!!!
Ty and Silas
Getting sleepy after my bath:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Please give him a big huge kiss from Aunt Caroline!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home