/> SLO in Arkansas: Baseball baby

Friday, September 07, 2007

Baseball baby

Ty is 7 weeks old today! I can't wait to take him to the doctor on the 21st to see how much he weighs and how long/tall he is!! We have had several rainy days this week here in Searcy, so we have spent a lot of time inside just hanging out together. It has been a good week for that, since we were able to catch up on our sleep and rest after our trip. Today I was able to get a few pictures of Ty in his baseball pj's and a little baseball hat! I thought they were too cute, so I had to share them:)


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's already in his bumbo. It's no lie when people say that kiddos grow up so quick. He's getting cuter and cuter every day -- love the baseball pjs.

Are you coming to the function tomorrow? Riverside park 12-5. Hope to see you there.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how well he is sitting up in that Bumbo seat--great head control!
He is truly a cutie-patootie!
Brandy

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the baseball pajamas. He is so precious...I could eat him up! Hard to believe he's already 7 weeks old!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home