/> SLO in Arkansas: Almost 2 months!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Almost 2 months!

Here are my cute pictures of Ty for this week. He will be 2 months old on Friday:) The first picture is before church on Sunday and he wore his little camo boots for the first time. They lasted about 5 minutes before his little feet started kicking like crazy and the crying started! Needless to say, the boots were only worn for the picture:) The rest of the pictures are just of us hanging out at the house this week. The last one we took this morning trying out our Johnny Jump Up! He is too small for his legs to reach the ground so he just used it as a little swing today:) He was not too sure what to think about it, but I think he will love it once he figures out how to bounce and jump.
Ty and I went to our first MOPS meeting this week as well. MOPS stands for Mothers of Pre Schoolers and is a great group for moms. Several of my friends are on the steering committee and have talked me into trying it out this semester. I think it should be fun. Hopefully he will do well there too. I did not leave him in the nursery this time and think I will try that next time and see how he does.
Our other excitement for the week was heading to the White County Fair here in town last night after my class!! Of course I left my camera in the car, so there are no pictures to document Tyson's first exposure to White county's finest, but we had a good time. He did great riding around in his stroller and ended up sleeping through most of it. We did show him the animals and I think he liked all the lights. We went last night because it was free, so of course it was also really crowded. It was a little tricky trying to push the stroller through all the people, and I could have done without all the cigarette smoke as well. Of course Silas and I just go for the funnel cakes and turkey legs!! We shared one of each and they were both fabulous:) I think next year will be a lot more fun as Ty will be old enough to walk a little and look around more. We just went for the experience and the food this year:)
Just wanted to mention too the wonderful weather we have had the past 2 days. Fall is coming and I LOVE it!! It has finally dropped into the 60's and 70's at times and feels great! What a welcome break from the heat, humidity and rain we have been having. Ty and I try to take walks in the mornings and today was just one of those perfect mornings to be alive and outside. The clear blue sky and cool air was wonderful:) We are definitely looking forward to the changing of the seasons and the upcoming holidays. I just love this time of year!!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home