/> SLO in Arkansas: More Pictures

Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Pictures

Ty had his 2 month check-up several weeks ago and is doing great! He got his shots and handled them well....so did I for the most part:) He is healthy and growing like a weed....already up to 13 pounds! His smiles and "talking" just make my day. He is also learning to control his hands more and has fun holding his toys and putting things in his mouth. He is such a joy to watch as he learns and explores the world around him. My parents were able to come for a visit recently as well, and Ty enjoyed getting to spend some time with his Tennessee grandparents:) I had his pictures taken professionally for the first time this past week, and he did ok. It was his nap time so he was a little fussy in some of the shots. I think they turned out pretty good for the most part. They won't come in for a few weeks though. We will most likely wait until Christmas to have them done again, and maybe he will be sitting up better by then! My classes at Harding continue to go well. I can't believe mid-terms are in 2 weeks. The semester has really flown by. I am enjoying the teaching more than I thought I would, and am really getting used to my classes. We have had some great discussions so far. Not too much else is going on right now. We are just hanging out and watching a lot of football when we can! I have been dragging my feet when it comes to going back to work, but I think I will pick a few clients back up here in the next few weeks. I am hoping to start back slowly and just do a half day or so for a while. I'm just not ready to leave the little guy for much longer than a few hours if I can help it!! I continue to be thankful for the flexibility my job allows so that I can choose my hours and schedule to work around being at home:)
Tyson just hanging out
Ty enjoying time with his Memaw and G-Daddy
Lazy days on the couch!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi from Corsicana here: I am so grateful for your blog so that I can see pictures of Tyson so easily. He is so very sweet! He looks as if he already knows what the camera is and is knowing he should look his best.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Shiann Metheny said...

He is so precious! I know I say that every time! He seems so alert and aware of his surroundings. A little overachiever already!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks :)

Brandy

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home