/> SLO in Arkansas: My Little Hunter

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Little Hunter

So Tyson got to wear his first camo outfit this weekend, thanks to some friends of ours giving me one that her son had outgrown. I have some other stuff for him, but it is for when he gets a little bigger, so I was glad to get some he can wear now! As you can see from the picture, he obviously loves his camo and can't wait to go hunting with the big boys one day. For now he can enjoy wearing the outfit and listening to his dad tell him all about the adventures they will have in the future. Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks too?!?!?

Just a little picture of Ty playing around after his bath and enjoying his hooded towel:)
Me and Ty hanging out on Saturday afternoon.....it was a gorgeous day and starting to cool off. We were very excited to watch the Razorbacks play today too, though sad they lost:(
Silas and Ty before church this morning. Silas shaved his beard on the sides and trimmed everything up, and surprisingly, Ty enjoys giving him kisses on the face more now!! He can also see what his dad looks like!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Bar, I'm not kidding when I say he's the cutest baby boy I've ever seen!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

I love these pictures, especially the one in the camo. He looks like he's loving his outfit! A father/son camo pic will be precious once Silas gets started hunting this year.
I've missed you this past week. I'd love to get together if you're able. How about Thursday while Shelby is at CK?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you still supporting your Clemson Tigers! Better send me your address so I can make sure Ty gets a Tiger Paw T this season also!
TTYS, -Mariam-
PS - Loving the Camo pics!!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home