/> SLO in Arkansas: Nashville Trip

Monday, October 22, 2007

Nashville Trip

So we took off to Nashville this past weekend for a whirlwind trip to visit family. My grandparents from Florida were in town, so we all headed home for a little reunion. There were some definite highs and lows to the trip. It was great to see all of my family, and Ty was able to meet his Aunt, Uncle, cousins and great- grandparents for the first time. The sad part was he cried over 3 hours of the drive down there and a few on the way back as well:( No fun for mom and dad, that's for sure! We all survived though and overall it was good that we went. It's not so easy to get the whole Hensley clan together, but we managed to do it and that was great! It is hard for me to believe how much our family is growing:) We were also able to get a 4 generation picture with my grandparents, my mom, me and Ty. I am thankful for my family and even though it was short, we had a great trip home:)
The family
Renee and Kaylee, Lauren and Ty
Great Grandparents and Tyson
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

The picture of you and Renee with your babies is wonderful. It's nice to see that :) I love you.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time!
Brandy

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home