/> SLO in Arkansas: Lil Punkin'

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lil Punkin'

So I broke down and bought a Halloween costume for Ty. I said I wasnt going to since he won't be trick-or-treating and he doesn't even know whats going on, but when I saw this little pumpkin outfit, I couldn't resist!! He did really well with me putting it on him, but he got upset with it pretty fast. At least he let me get a few cute pictures. He absolutely hates anything on his head, so the top of his pumpkin really upset him!!! He couldn't move his arms very well either, and I think that frustrated him too. Thank goodness it has cooled off here since the thing is like a little heated sleeping bag!!! We will most likely just take him around to some friends houses so he can show off his costume on Halloween. Hope you enjoy my little pumpkin:)


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Channing said...

Love the costume! He's precious!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless........he is so adoreable!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home