/> SLO in Arkansas: Birthday Miracle

Friday, August 17, 2007

Birthday Miracle


Tyson's first swim

For those of you who don't know, today is my 28th birthday:) It also happens to be Ty's one month birthday as well, so we are celebrating 2 big days today:) I don't know what happened yesterday, but Ty decided to give me the best birthday gift in the whole world...a full nights sleep!!! He went down at 8 pm, and then ate at 10:45pm (instead of his usual 12am) and did not wake up for his 3:30am feeding like usual. He made it all the way to 5:15am!! What a miracle! Of course this mommy woke up at the regular time wondering why he wasn't fussing like usual. Then at 4:30 I even got up to check on him because I was worried he wasn't waking up. He even went back to sleep until 7:15 this morning, so I got to be in bed even longer!! I feel amazing today and am desperately trying to figure out what we did yesterday that wore him out so he slept all night!! Thanks for the great night's sleep Ty!
Yesterday was also a big day, as Ty went swimming in our pool for the first time. I thought he might hate the water, but he seemed just fine with it. We had to wait until after supper so the sun was down, and we had a great time "swimming" together. His bathing suit is 3 sizes too big, but was handed down from a friend and all we had to use!! He also hated wearing the sunglasses, but we just put them on for the picture!! Maybe the pool wore him out, even though he didn't really move much! All I know is we both slept great and are having a wonderful day today as a result!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
I am glad to hear that Ty gave you such an incredible gift.
Have a great day!

Brandy

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Lauren. We had fun with Ty and are glad to keep him any time.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home