/> SLO in Arkansas: Grateful

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Grateful

Wow. I cannot even begin to express how grateful Silas and I both are at the amazing outpouring of love, advice, support, and gifts that have been showered on us over these last few months. It really touches my heart to see how loved we are, as well as this baby, before he even gets here. I have tried my best to get all my thank you notes out, but just wanted to say again to all who have been involved in some way as we get ready to become parents...Thanks. Each one of you is truly a blessing to our lives and I hope I have let you know how much you mean to me:) As exciting as this time is, it is also a little overwhelming and intimidating, and I feel comforted by the circle of friends and family we have around us who are so willing to offer a helping hand and share in this journey with us. God has blessed our family beyond anything I could have imagined, and His love is felt so much in the presence of the special people He has placed in our lives. Please know that all you have done is greatly appreciated. We can't wait for Ty to meet all of you and enjoy getting to know you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

These past few months have been fun. I'm excited for Ty to get here and am praying that God gives you an extra helping of patience as you wait.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home