/> SLO in Arkansas: Orbison Thanksgiving

Friday, December 01, 2006

Orbison Thanksgiving

Well, Silas and I headed off to Texas this year for Thanksgiving. We had a great time visiting family and getting to catch up with everyone. Every year it never ceases to amaze me how fast the kids are growing up and how big they have gotten since the last time I saw them! I thought this was a cute picture of "the cousins" so I included it. I have really enjoyed watching these kids grow and develop their own unique personalities, which are more evident each year. They are all entertaining in their own ways!! I also included a picture of the "big kids." The only adults missing are Silas' brother Eddie and his wife Talma, as they were out camping. The big people had a good time playing cards and talking as usual. The food was great and everyone who helped did a fantastic job. I know we don't get out to Texas much, but it's good when we go:) I don't know when I will stop packing turtle necks and sweaters to take out there for the holidays, because I always end up in my t-shirt because its so much warmer there!! Im sure I will remember that one day!!
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a cute Picture that you posted of all of US!I will be looking at this website more often.

Love Always,
Ellen

2:29 PM  
Blogger Our Family said...

Glad you guys had fun. Good to see these pictures!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally sat down to read your blog information and was so delighted to see the picture of my "great!" grandchildren. Next year the newest baby Orbison can be included. I don't care if it is a boy or a girl, just so it is healthy and strong,however, if it is a boy the Orbison name will go on another generation from our branch. I enjoyed reading all your entries. Mother(Rita)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home