/> SLO in Arkansas: Breakfast with Santa, CCA Christmas Program and a Surprise Visit!

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Breakfast with Santa, CCA Christmas Program and a Surprise Visit!

 I am SO behind on blogging, but that is because I really don't sit down much:)  I will attempt to catch up over a few posts, but they may be out of order.  I know I still haven't even posted on my marathon, but that can wait a little longer!  Here goes.....
We have had a fun and busy Christmas season this year.  The boys loved attending our church's Breakfast with Santa for the 2nd year.  We ate pancakes, made all kinds of crafts, took pictures with Santa, and listened/sang fun Christmas music. 
We also had fun at our church Christmas potluck, singing, eating, and visiting. 
 A fun picture of the Orbison family.  I don't think I even planned for us to all be in red and black, but check us out:)
 One of my absolute favorite parts of this holiday season was attending the boy's school Christmas program.  I am soooo thankful they attend a private Christian school, and can celebrate Christmas and the birth of Christ.  The pre-school did an amazing job at the program, singing songs they have been working hard to learn for the past  month or so.
 Jace pretty much picked his nose and played in the greenery the whole time.  3 year old boys were not made to cooperate in programs!!!
 Tyson however, loved being on stage, singing, and performing.  He was so precious!!  It made my heart melt to see him sing, and he had all the motions down to the sign language for their songs.  I loved every single second of watching this sweet boy:)
 And to top off the fun activities before Christmas, we had a super fun surprise visit from my older sister and her 3 girls!!!  My sister was sneaky and showed up at my house about 5 minutes before I walked in from work one afternoon!!  How fun is that??!  The boys adore their girl cousins and we had a great time hanging out, going out to eat, and attending the Christmas program together.  It was a fast trip, but we loved every second of our time together and are so thankful they made the effort to come see us. 
 And this being our first year for me to work full time with kids, we had the joy of experiencing the kids being out of school and not having a babysitter!!  The boys spent several days at work with dad, and he wore them out!!!  Poor Jace would "work" hard all day and come home and crash right before I would get home.  They were all troopers, and luckily I took the whole week of Christmas off, so there were not too many crazy days.  We did have several days of a babysitter as well, and I am glad we have found one the boys just love:)  Whew!  I know I missed a ton of details by waiting so long to post, but there just hasn't been time.  I will get to our actual Christmas soon!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home