/> SLO in Arkansas: Happy Fall!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Fall!

 We had been waiting for a beautiful fall day to head to Peebles Farm in Augusta for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  Last weekend shaped up to be a great one, so we made plans to go.  My family was sweet to wait patiently for me to get my run done that morning, 18 miles, before we headed out.
 We had a great time enjoying all of the nature together.  The boys learned how to pick cotton with Dad.
 Jace posed next to the "Do Not Throw Cotton" sign.....
 And of course threw the cotton!!
 How cute is he??!
 Silas took a few random pictures of me while the boys played.
 My boys are my whole world!  I love these guys:)
 We had fun navigating the giant corn maze.
 
 Here is our annual picture by the Peebles Farm sign.  It's fun to look back over the years and see how much they have grown.
 My sweet Tyson.
 
 And Jace:)
 The boys were getting really tired of taking pictures by this time.  We had picked pecans, run all over the place, had snacks, and had a great day.
 It was a perfect fall family day!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home