/> SLO in Arkansas: Loving Fall

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Loving Fall

 I just love this time of year!  This fall has been so beautiful here in Arkansas, and I am so thankful.
 My mom was sweet a took a few pictures of us while we were all together.  It is so rare to get even one with our whole family in it.
 My little stinkers.  At least they are looking at the camera.
 Sweet little boys.
 Another rare shot of Silas and I.  Tyson has been practicing some with the camera, so I am hopeful he will be able to take more pictures of us in the future!
 My mom and I.  I really hate that the pictures just do not do justice to how beautiful the leaves on the trees are.  We live in a beautiful area, and one of my favorite parts of our neighborhood are the trees.  Our street just seems to light up in the afternoons when the sun is shining on them and it makes me so happy:)  This is such a fabulous time of the year and we have really enjoyed the nice weather and being able to do lots of things outside.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home