/> SLO in Arkansas: Thanksgiving in Nashville

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Thanksgiving in Nashville

 We packed up our boys and headed to Nashville this year for Thanksgiving.  We have not been in several years, so it was fun to get the whole crazy Hensley family together again!  I had a ball visiting my sisters and parents and watching all the cousins play.
 The kid table for lunch.  I am not really sure they ate anything!!  There were no adults in there to supervise:)
 Me and my man. 
 Mom working on the green beans...yum!
 The Hensley girls and Mikkia!!  All grown up.
 The kids had so much fun running wild in the yard and making memories with their cousins.  So cute!
 After stuffing ourselves, we loaded up and headed to Opryland Hotel to check out the lights.  This is one of our traditions, and I was excited for the boys to get to experience it.
YYou had to pay $20 dollars per car for parking, so we managed to cram 13 adults and children into one SUV to park!  We were a sight crawling out of that thing:)
My sweeties loving the giant "cracker nut" as they call it. 
 The Orbisons at Opryland:)
 My sweet little Emzie waiting for dinner.
 I love this hotel!
 Tyson loved the lights and waterfalls and ran wild around the place.  It was so fun to watch the kids soak it all in.
 The "cousins." Jace was hiding by the tree and would not come out for the picture.  He was partied out by the end of the night.  We headed back to the hotel and Silas and I put the boys to bed.  Then around 10:30pm my older sister and I decided to head out for a little fun and some Black Friday shopping!  We hit every store we could think of, plus the mall.  By 4:30am my eyes were closing, so we decided to call it a night and head home.  I had been up for almost 24 hours.  It was such a fun trip and we had a great time.  It was nice to have a few days off of work and get out of town for a bit.  I have missed my family and it was good seeing their sweet faces and catching up.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

We loved seeing your faces too! What a wild and fun Thanksgiving. I LOVE YOU.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home