/> SLO in Arkansas: December is coming

Sunday, November 25, 2012

December is coming

 I got an early Christmas present from Silas this year.  A new tree!!!  I have been been more and more disappointed each year as I pulled out my old tree.  The poor branches were broken and hanging down and half the lights would not come on.  I loved that tree, but it was on its last leg.  Silas told me last weekend that I could go pick out a new one, so we had a fun family day of Christmas tree hunting:)
 It's pretty much like my old tree, just a little bigger.  And all the lights work!  The boys love it and of course cannot keep their hands off it.
 I finally got it decorated after having it up for a week and I love it.  I can't believe December will be here in just a few days!!  I run a marathon on December 1st, and I just can't believe it's almost here.  I haven't really had much time to think about it with traveling and all the holidays.  I guess it's time to get my head in the game this week and focus.  I just looked up the 10 day weather forecast and there is a chance of rain on race day, which would not be good.  I am hoping they are wrong and we have a beautiful and cold race morning:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home