/> SLO in Arkansas: Jace Turns 3!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jace Turns 3!

 I guess it's better late than never!  I am only a month behind in posting on Jace's birthday:)  My sweet baby is so not a baby anymore.  Silas made him an awesome cake that was a treasure map.  Jace loved it!!
 Jace requested a "pirate party" so we had fun decorating the house the night before his birthday.
He was so excited about his big boy pirate puzzle. 
My sweet boss loves my kiddos and brought over some fun pirate stuff as a surprise.  The boys just loved this fun pirate cut-out and took turns making tough pirate faces:) 
 ARRRGGGHHHH!!
 We went with Jake and the Neverland Pirates for a theme and Jace loved it:)
No party is  complete without eye patches!  We had such a fun day celebrating our little guy and how big he is getting.  Some days it is hard for me to believe I don't have any babies anymore.  Happy 3rd Birthday Jace!!
 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home