/> SLO in Arkansas: I'm 33!

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I'm 33!

 I have tried to post several different times and the pictures would never load, but it finally worked this time:)  Anyway, I celebrated my 33rd birthday in the middle of August.  I got two new pairs of running shoes for my birthday, since they were buy one get one half off! I didn't have a cake this year, but we made a pan of brownies and the boys had fun sticking candles in them for me to blow out.  I had a low key day and my best gift was a little peace and quiet that Silas gave me by taking the boys out and letting me relax at home:)  I just can't say enough good things about my 30's so far!  I have absolutely loved this decade and am really enjoying my place in life right now.  I am so thankful for all my blessings and the wonderful life that God has blessed me with.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

Happy belated birthday!! It seems like I always get new running shoes for my bday too! Must be a runners thing! ;-) What kind do you wear?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home