/> SLO in Arkansas: Tuesday

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

Just checking in for a minute. Here are a few highlights from our past week or so. The bathroom re-model is coming along great!! Silas and Michael work until late at night on it almost every night, and we are getting close. They are currently tiling the shower and should have it and the floor done this week. We should also be able to get everything repainted in the next few days as well. That just leaves installing the vanity, toilet, lighting, finishing touches, etc in the next week or so. We have already purchased most of that, so it should be pretty easy! I am getting really excited. You will love the before and after pictures:) I can't wait to share them.

Jace has cut his top two front teeth this week. Poor baby doesn't feel good, but is still doing ok.

Tyson has a big surprise due to show up at our house either today or tomorrow! Pretty much a super early birthday present, but we wanted him to be able to enjoy it as long as possible. I will do a post once his "surprise present" arrives:)

I have lost 15.2 pounds!!! I am super excited and feeling good. Still working on losing some more, but I am really happy with my progress. I have started running this past week and have managed to go a lot longer than I thought I would. My neighborhood is pretty hilly as well, which makes it a lot harder than I am used to:) It's a great workout though, and I love having Amy to run with....definitely easier to keep motivated with a buddy:)

Still doing my coupons and loving it. I think the initial frenzy of excitement has worn off from finding some awesome deals and I am able to be much more discriminating with what I am looking for.

We are heading to Nashville this weekend to visit my family:) It has been a while since we have been and everyone is excited to catch up:) Tyson can't stop talking about his cousins!

I promise to post pictures next time....just wanted to catch up with a few things that have been going on with us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Thanks for the advice this morning:) I can't wait to see you this weekend and I'm really proud of you for running...you sure you don't want to be Ted's running buddy on Saturday??;)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home