/> SLO in Arkansas: On The Move

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On The Move

Jace is starting to alarm me a bit these days! I don't think he wants to crawl at all....the kid wants to stand up all day long:) I put the little booger down by the basket of toys on the left and went to tuck Tyson in for a nap. I came back a few minutes later and this is what I found....a little Jace standing up by the ottoman!! Silly little guy crawled over there and pulled up on his own. My kids have amazing abilities to get into everything!!! I don't think Jace will be any different from Tyson in this respect. Bring on the baby gates! I just stand him up and give him some toys and he will play there for 10 minutes or more at a time. If he falls over he just pulls right back up.

Just a few quick pictures of the boys playing the past week or so. Tyson has loved swinging at a friend's house lately and we have all really been soaking up this gorgeous weather and playing outside as much as we can. The boys also have a ball playing together and entertained themselves for quite a while in the laundry basket last week:) Please excuse Jace's bib. He has cut a front top tooth this week and has been a drool machine lately...soaking through multiple bibs and shirts on a daily basis!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home