/> SLO in Arkansas: More Baby Pictures

Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Baby Pictures

Just wanted to add some additional pictures from Jace's birth. This was my last official pregnant picture when I checked into the hospital! The big grin on my face is because I know that the next day I will get to meet my son, and not be pregnant anymore!!! I was 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant when Jace was born.
Meeting my precious son for the first time. There is no better moment in the world for a mother than this. I never got to hold Tyson after he was born before they took him off, which was devastating to say the least. I made sure this time that I got to hold him from the very beginning. It was the best moment ever!
Going home from the hospital. New babies always look so tiny in their car seats!!
Jace at one day old. We had a really good first day and night at home, and I am happy to report that Tyson has warmed up considerably to his brother. He is much more interested in him now, and talks about baby Jace. Tyson seems so much older all of a sudden now that we have a tiny baby to compare him to. It just makes me see him in such a different light, as he is so big and capable. I am loving my two boys so much!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Thanks for posting more pics. I want to hold him so bad!! Call me soon please:)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww....you and Silas did great again!! Love those kissable cheeks! Glad you are home and loving on that baby. Take care, Kathy Reynolds

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home