/> SLO in Arkansas: My Next 30 Years

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Next 30 Years

I celebrated my 30th birthday yesterday! Actually there was not much real celebration, as we are saving that for after this baby comes and I can go out and do something enjoyable:) I did manage to get an ice cream cake and a night out to dinner on the actual day, so that was great! I have to say, this little guy is one of the best things I have done in the past 30 years. Having Tyson and marrying Silas are the two greatest joys of my life to this point:) I am really looking forward to my "next 30 years" and seeing what is in store for me!
My little lizard man:) I love this bath towel and so does Ty. He goes running through the house with it on after his bath. It is really cute to see him from behind...just a big green towel flapping out behind him as he runs!
My big two year old boy. The little squirt just won't quit growing! He has his 2 year check-up coming up in the next week or so and I will know his official stats then, but I know he is growing like a weed. He keeps getting into things I don't think he should be able to reach. His worst trick by far is being able to push any chair around the house and get up onto the counters and get whatever he wants!
Here he is enjoying some of my ice cream birthday cake:) He loved the stuff. I know I should have posted a picture of me, but really, 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant....not a pretty picture!!! I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning, so maybe I will know more by then. We are pretty much playing the "wait and see" game at this point, as my doctor is not a big fan of induction "for no reason." Seriously Mr.....have YOU ever been almost 40 weeks pregnant in late August??!?!?! I didn't think so! Ok, that's just me joking:) I am still doing pretty great overall, and at this point it is much more a desperate wanting to hold my child and love on him rather than a sick of being pregnant thing. It's like being super excited for Christmas, but having no idea what day Christmas will be on!!! Ok Ok, and I am a little tired of being pregnant:) I am really hoping for any day now.....
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Wow, I can't believe you're the big 3-0! And I can't believe Jace is about to make his big debut! Go out for spicy Mexican, then take a power walk, and maybe he'll decide to join us then:) In the meantime, try to squeeze in as many 8 hour nights as possible!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home