/> SLO in Arkansas: I Love Silas!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Love Silas!!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to my wonderful husband who makes my life so much easier than he has to! He works so hard to take care of our growing family, always has a smile and a positive attitude, and makes our family so much fun. He takes good care of me pregnant or not, and has been happy to step up and help with all the things I have fallen behind on when I just can't keep up. He is my constant encourager, a great listener, a fantastic father, and my best friend. I know I often take all these things for granted and today I wanted to remind him what a blessing he is to me and our family. I love you Silas:) Thank you for all you do.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Hattie said...

What a sweet blog!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home