/> SLO in Arkansas: Wood Chuck

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Wood Chuck

Silas grilled pork chops for us for dinner several nights ago, and we were trying to get Tyson to say "pork chop." He pretty much calls everything chicken, or rice, or a hot dog!!! He said it a few times after we did, and then randomly in the meal he points at his plate and tries to say it again, though it came out sounding a lot more like "woodchuck!!!" We about died laughing, and of course now I can't stop calling the pork chops "wood chuck." Silas asked me what I wanted for dinner yesterday and I immediately said, well I do not want the leftover wood chuck for sure:) The picture has nothing to do with the story. Just a cute one of Tyson loving his ice cream. The fun part is that this is his favorite spot to eat ice cream. He takes his bowl and runs to the middle of the living room and plops down on the rug with it. Luckily he doesn't spill too much:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

1. I like your hair, if I didn't already mentio it.
2. Tyson is adorable and his hair is lighter this summer!
3. I hear Arkansas woodchuck is delicious...you should consider eating the leftovers:)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home