/> SLO in Arkansas: Family Time

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Family Time

We have been enjoying our time left as a family of three in these last 2 months before Jace gets here. Just thought I would post a few random pictures of the fam hanging out around the house the past few weeks. The top one is of Tyson being "Little Chef." He pulls his chair up every night so he can be part of helping cook dinner with us. He loves cooking and being involved in what we are going to be eating. He usually asks if we are having popcorn or rice, I guess since he likes them so much!

Here is my 30 week pregnant picture. I am 32 weeks this week, but everything is pretty much the same. I went to the doctor today and got a fabulous report. Everything is going great and I am feeling great, and am sure hoping to stay that way! I failed my one hour glucose screening for gestational diabetes a week ago, and had to go back for the 3 hour test to see if I really had it or not. Turns out I passed "with flying colors" they told me today, as I was in the normal ranges all four times they drew my blood. So that was good news. I have gained about 23 pounds at this point and I feel ok about that. The heat makes me not want to eat too much, so I have been enjoying a lot of fresh fruit and fruit salad. I am sad that we have already hit 99 degrees in June though! I was prepared for that in August, but it sure sucks the energy right out of you:) Luckily Tyson and I have spent lots of time playing in the water in the yard, and were able to go swimming this morning over at a friend's house. I am still sleeping decently too, and getting a nap almost every day which has been great!
Tyson and Daddy.
A picture of Ty and Mama, finally!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

You look great! But next time, I want a sideways belly shot...its hard to see what's going on down there otherwise! Congrats on passing the GD test, you are lucky:) I miss u and love u, keep posting pictures!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so great in your CAbi! Both tops make you look precious with your tummy! Love you Bar! Renee

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home