/> SLO in Arkansas: Baby Shower

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Shower


I had a fantastic weekend which included a wonderful baby shower for Jace and a visit with my mom. The women at church gave me a beautiful shower on Sunday, and I was blown away by their creativity and generosity! I received so many thoughtful and personalized gifts, and I am dying to get to use them!!! These girls are so talented and I have been so blessed by their friendship and love as we get ready to welcome this new little one soon. Thank you so much to all who came and participated in any way to make this so special for me. I truly appreciate everything and am so thankful for your kind hearts!!!




Tyson had a ball hanging out with his Memaw, and was so sad to see her leave on Monday. He just eats up all her attention and shows off continuously when she is here!!! We had lots of fun together, but of course I didn't get any cute pictures of them hanging out. My mom is so patient with him and Tyson just adores all the love and play time. We had a great visit and are so thankful for the time we get to spend with family. Thanks for making the trip mom....we loved having you and can't wait to see you again soon:)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Hattie said...

Baby showers are so much fun!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I love monogrammed things! His new diaper rags are so adorable!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home