/> SLO in Arkansas: Good News!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good News!

I went to the doctor today and had my second ultrasound, and it was good news for me!!! I don't have placenta previa!!!! My placenta was a little low about 10 weeks ago so they wanted to check and make sure it had moved up, and it sure did. I tried not to worry too much about it, and they said today everything looks fine and I should be able to have a normal delivery. I am very thankful for that:) I will just use this post to ramble on about more baby stuff since it is on my mind today.

I will be 28 weeks on Friday and things have been going excellent pregnancy wise so far. Jace weighs around 2 pounds and 7 oz as of today, which they said was right on track. He is also measuring right where he is supposed to be. Tyson always measured a week or two ahead of schedule, so I am wondering if maybe Jace will be a little smaller. I guess we will see! The baby is less active than Ty was too, so sometimes I worry when he isn't kicking me like crazy around the clock. Today he was bunched up in a ball with his feet up by his head. He won't be able to do that much longer as he is about to really start getting big and losing his room to move like that:) I am going to the doctor every two weeks until week 36, and then it's down to every week. It still seems so fast for all this. I have to do the glucose screening again at my 30 week appointment even though I passed the first one. Good thing the orange drink isn't that bad:) There is really nothing else going on, thank goodness. I can tell I am starting to slow down a bit, but I think part of that is the weather warming up, and especially the humidity draining my energy. And the lovely fact that Tyson would live outside if I would let him, so we are outside a lot. This morning we took our walk and played outside about 7:30am to try and beat the heat a little. It was a nice time of morning and I enjoyed getting out early. And now for some lovely pictures of Tyson and his antics!
This isn't the best picture, but one night after dinner we were enjoying some Nilla wafers and Tyson proudly displays his cookies on his chest. Silas and I both cracked up and the boy was so proud of himself for getting such a good reaction:) I may have posted this already, but I have pregnancy brain and I can't remember!
Little man conked out on the couch while watching Veggie Tales one afternoon. Aren't they sweet when they are sleeping?!?!?!
Prego picture of me around 26 1/2 weeks I think. I am about to trade most everything in and go for my standard outfit of capri pants and t-shirt. Or maybe some shorts and a tank top soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

So glad you do not have Placenta Previa. I had that with Olivia and it is scary stuff!
Glad to hear all is well and you all are chuggin' along.
The picture of Ty asleep on the couch is precious!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home