/> SLO in Arkansas: Summer Fun

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Fun

I can't believe it is more than half way through June already! Time sure is going fast these days, and we are trying to enjoy the summer as much as possible. We have been able to spend a few afternoons outside with Tyson in his little pool so far, and he has loved it. I love that he is such a water lover! These were the few pictures I got while the water was still clean and clear, before he climbed in and out a million times and got tons of grass and dirt in there:)
The rest are just a few cute pictures of little man over the past few weeks. He is growing up way too fast and I wish he would just stop! Some days I look at him and wonder where my little baby went, or newly teetering toddler. His language is expanding daily and he is starting to put sentences together. They are not always in the right order, but he is working on getting several words together to convey what he wants. He still chatters non-stop, though now most of it is understandable. He remains obsessed with the same things....tractors, trucks, motorcycles, trains, water, and puppies. Oh yeah, and food! These things are what 99% of our conversations are about daily. He has taken a recent liking to Mickey Mouse on the Disney channel, though he calls him "Hot Dog" because of the hot dog dance they sing/do at the end of the show. It's pretty cute:)
He has also started saying "I love you," which just melts mama's heart every single time:) Really it is just "love you," but he says it at all the right times. After I kiss him goodnight and am leaving his room, he usually says, "night night, love you mama!" Then he mutters something about cookies too! I could just eat him up!!!
I have been enjoying the past 3 weeks or so since he has been out of Mother's Day out and home with me full time. We have a great routine going for our day and have had some fun together:) He starts his new "school" tomorrow for the summer, and will only be going on Thursdays. I hope he likes this one as much as his old school. I think he will enjoy getting to be able to play with kids his own age at least one day a week, and it will give me some more hours to squeeze a little work in before I pop. I also can't believe that his birthday is coming up in about a month!!! My baby is about to be 2!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

As they get older, it only gets better, and what they say gets sweeter and more funny!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

LOL! He mutters something about cookies when you put him to bed, that is so cute. I cant wait til Jude says something deliberate!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Ellen said...

He is so cute.And he is growing up fast! Can't wait till Jace gets here.LOL it is so cool to be the oldest cousin.I get to watch all my little babys grow up!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home