/> SLO in Arkansas: My Boy

Monday, June 01, 2009

My Boy

My older sister once told me that she just knew I would be the one to have the spotless kid who was always cleaned up and looking nice, I guess since I tend to be a bit of a clean freak at times. I laugh to myself almost every day thinking about this, because my boy is almost never clean!!! The kid does everything himself, and has fun doing it. Messes are just a normal part of our day. I love these pictures of him enjoying lunch today:)




Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

He is adorable and looks so much like you sometimes:) I'm glad the dr. appointment went well last week and hope you're feeling good. You're on the home stretch!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute! All boys are messy. My nephew is walking dirt w/ a smile.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home