/> SLO in Arkansas: Pregnant Pictures

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pregnant Pictures

Here is a post of pictures of ME....finally:) My little sister has been trying to get me to post some for a while, so hopefully this will do:) I am either 20 or 21 weeks in all of these pictures. And no, I most likely will not do any bare belly shots unless I am feeling super brave at some point in the future! I went to the doctor this week and he said everything looks good. I am measuring a little further ahead than where I am, but I did this with Tyson too. I have gained around 15 pounds I think, which is more than I did before. But then again, I never lost any this time around, so up is the only direction to go! I have started to do a prenatal workout video that Tyson finds very entertaining to watch me do. Kind of like Tae Bo but with a watermelon in your middle:) He laughs and runs circles around me and comes up and pokes my stomach and then runs away. He also thinks I am dancing apparently, as he always wants to be held while I am hopping around! I guess to be fair, I do get plenty of cardio in each week when we crank up the music and hold little man and dance around the house until I can't sing anymore:) I have been feeling the baby move since about 17 weeks now and love it! He is definitely getting stronger and I enjoy feeling him thump around every night when I am lying in bed. I feel like I am starving all the time too, and can never get full it seems. My favorite things this pregnancy so far have been Payday candy bars, Rainbow sherbet from Baskin Robbins, and fruit salad. I could eat all three all day every day! I have not been craving, or even avoiding most big portions of beef, and milk. Not sure what that says about me, but they just make me feel sick. No major aches or pains at this point for which I am very thankful. Besides being so sick initially, I feel like my body is adjusting well to this pregnancy and feels pretty good overall. I can't believe I am starting my 6th month and am getting so close to the last trimester already. We are all super excited and just trying to get things done and enjoy our family of three before it grows soon:)


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

THANK YOU!! You are a beautiful mama! I love that polka dot maternity shirt:) I'm glad you're feeling better!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home