/> SLO in Arkansas: Pictures

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pictures

I love this picture! This is Tyson calling the Hogs:) He starts off by throwing his hands up in the air and going "...oooohhhhhhhh" and ends by waving his hands around wildly during the chant and then clapping. It's adorable if I do say so myself. It will be even cuter when he can actually say the words:)
Just a random picture of Silas and I having some fun at Thanksgiving. I will save this one for when Ty is a teenager to remind him that his parents are totally cool:)
This is Tyson's newest favorite place since we rearranged the furniture for the Christmas tree and he lost his box to stand on. He gets in his toy basket and then flings every thing out. He also uses it to get up by the TV and turn the DVD player on and put his movies in. He has a hard time getting out of it though, which is pretty funny.
We finally went out and got Tyson a hat for the winter since it has turned cold, and I am so pleased that he will actually wear it!! He seems to know it keeps his head warm and will keep it on for a while. He does take it off in the car at times, but I am just thrilled it stays on his head more than 2 seconds! And he is oh so cute in it too. Of course he had to go and be all tough guy on me and not smile for the picture though:)

I am also happy to report that we decorated the Christmas tree this week and so far all ornaments are still on it! He has leaned over and tried to eat several, and pulls on them, but has done exceptionally well. He loves the lights and tries to suck on them too, but no major damage done! I am using the lights to start working with him on identifying colors, and it seems to be working. So far he has learned "blue", and can say it and point to a blue light when you ask. Then we clap and cheer and he loves the attention. Our other new development is the decision to let him feed himself no matter what. He loves to do things himself and gets frustrated if he is not manning the utensils, so this week I decided to let it all go and let him go on his own no matter what we are eating. It has been very interesting already, but he loves it! He now has to eat with his shirt off so I don't worry about stains. He is doing great, and I am hoping more and more food actually gets in his mouth over the next few weeks:) I have a great picture from our spaghetti dinner tonight, but it's not on the computer yet. Other than that we are good. We are getting lots of rain today so Silas is excited at the prospect of duck hunting in the near future!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Shirtless eating, now that's an idea...I might try that one tonight. Good talking with you today, thanks for being encouraging:)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Hopefully, I can get both girls down at the same time today and call you.
Ty is really cute and one day you will try diaper eating, where you strip them down to just a diaper so they don't get stains on their pants, too (especially when they start sitting in a booster seat). Too bad we can't do it at restaurants :)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home