/> SLO in Arkansas: Water Boy

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Water Boy

I put some of these pictures up on Facebook, but for those of you who don't check that, I will add them to the blog. Watering the yard is one of my favorite things to do, and I have done a lot of it since we moved in. My usual watering time is after supper, and after our walk around the neighborhood. Tyson usually hangs out in his wagon playing and watches me. Apparently he has been paying close attention to all my moves, and he decided to try them out for himself last week!
At first I just let him walk around the yard with me, and hold the hose for a second while I helped. This was not good enough for little man though, as he wanted to showcase his watering abilities to their fullest! He soon had taken over the hose and went to town.
At first I tried to be all worrisome and keep him dry, but that didn't last long. So then I tried to be all practical, and try to keep his shoes from getting soaked, but after standing in two inches of puddled water, that didn't last long either. So, then I saw how much fun my kid was having playing in the water and I just let him go to town:) He was soaked head to toe, kept falling down into puddles of water and sitting there, and was spraying Silas and I left and right every time we got near him. But at the end of the evening, Tyson had the time of his life, we enjoyed watching him have a good time, and lo and behold, my yard was thoroughly watered!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Hattie said...

Too cute! I love those pictures!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I just smiled through that entire post:) He is way too cute for words.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home