/> SLO in Arkansas: Celebrating Silas

Monday, January 14, 2008

Celebrating Silas


Today my wonderful husband turns 28 years old. And what did he do for his birthday?? First of all, he took off work today to stay home with me since I have a fever and can't be around the baby too much. Then he took the baby to the doctor when we woke up because I was too sick to go, he filled all the prescriptions, brought me back tons of Gatorade, cleaned the house, and did whatever else needed doing. And he did all of this with a smile. So for a minute I would just like to thank him for being the sweet guy that he always is, no matter what the circumstances. Silas makes my life so much easier, just by being around. I know I am biased, but I am pretty sure he is the greatest husband there is, not to mention father:) Tyson and I are so blessed to have him in our lives. I would write more great things about him, but my medicine is kicking in and my brain may not function much longer!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Channing said...

Ah, Happy Birthday Silas!! I do think you are a great husband to Lauren, while I think I am pretty fortunate as well. Thanks for making my dear friend so happy!

Sorry you're sick, Lauren. Shelby and I both have been sick. My sweet husband stayed home today to take care of his girls.

You and I are very blessed with great guys, huh?

8:59 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Happy birthday to Silas!!!!! Thanks for taking care of our sweet Bar! Love, Caroline and Ted

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Silas!

Lauren, sorry to hear you are sick but I hope you are feeling better today.

Brandy

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home