/> SLO in Arkansas: Merry Christmas

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!! We had a wonderful trip to Texas for the holidays, and were thankful for the time we spent with family and friends. I will get more pictures from the trip posted soon. These are from before Christmas. We gave Ty a little present to hold, and of course it went straight in his mouth!! Sorry for your slobbery gift Martin:) This is our tree at the house. I put it in a new place this year, and I think it worked out pretty well. I was going to take it down this weekend, but my parents are coming up to visit and I wanted to leave it up for them to see and enjoy. They have never been to my house for the holidays before, so it should be fun!
We spent the weekend in Texas and headed back home at 5pm on Christmas Eve. We had an uneventful drive (BIG thanks to all those who have been praying for a quiet baby in the car!!!!) and made it home around 11:30pm. It was special to be able to spend Christmas Eve and morning in our house with just our family. Of course Ty did not have a clue what was happening, but we had a great time! I've got pictures I will post soon from the Texas trip as well as Christmas morning.



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home