/> SLO in Arkansas: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a .....Goat?!?!

Friday, December 21, 2007

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a .....Goat?!?!

Yes, you read that right. I had a random encounter with a goat this morning! I was sitting in my living room feeding the baby and I heard my dogs start barking. They always bark at birds, squirrels, and the occasional dog that venture into the yard, so I tried to ignore them. They went crazy though, so I look out the window and what to my wondering eyes did appear...but a goat!! It's just walking around the yard, and then jumps up onto my deck and is looking around. I hoped it would go away, but since the dogs were throwing a fit, I figured I needed to intervene. Now this was no small little goat either, so I was a little nervous about what it might do when I went out on the porch with it!!! Anyway, I opened the door and yelled at it and scared it away. It hopped off the deck and ran around the side of the house. Then I ran to the front door and saw it walking down my driveway, so I thought....hey, I should get a picture of this thing for my blog!!! So I went out the front and it stopped and looked at me and posed for its photo op and then continued off down my street:) The things that happen when you live in Arkansas!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Why couldn't that have happened to me? You do know that I have sort of fascination with goats and sheep, don't you? Man, I just think they're so cute. But I do have to say that I'm not sure what I would have done with one in my backyard. I'm pretty sure though that after one look at Riggins, that goat would have high-tailed it out of there!

Tyson's pic with Santa is great. I'm sure Corban would pitch a fit, so I didn't even try. Maybe next year.

Hope you guys have a good holiday.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home