/> SLO in Arkansas: Book Club Christmas Party

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Book Club Christmas Party

We had our book club Christmas party last week and it was great!!! Only a handful of us ended up going, but we had a really good time with our small group:) We went to this fantastic little restaurant in Little Rock called the Brave New Restaurant. It is off the beaten path....more of a place you have to know is there to find. It was just fantastic!!!! I had pork tenderloin with a mustard sauce, beets, and a side of vegetables. We also had bread and salad. Then it was creme brulee for dessert....it was to die for!!! We did a book exchange and just had a wonderful evening chatting and laughing, and of course eating. It was my first girls night out away from the baby too, which was much needed and appreciated. I just wanted to thank my wonderful husband for taking care of the baby so I could have a night out. I fought the urge to call and check on them constantly, and only called once after we ate! Silas said the baby ate and went to bed just like usual and I was relieved that the boys had a good evening too:) Overall it was a great evening.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Girls night out is always great! You all look so pretty! Have a good New Year, I love you :)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home