/> SLO in Arkansas: Pregnant

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pregnant

No...not me!!! Just thought I would grab your attention:) It's just that it seems like things have come full circle and everyone else I know is pregnant again. I have a pregnant sister, so does Silas. I have a good friend who is pregnant and her little sister is due about the same time as my little sister. Just found out this week that another friend is pregnant, and several others at church as well. I know 3 women who are due this week or next. It is just crazy how these cycles go. I guess I will be attending lots of baby showers this upcoming year!! I am especially looking forward to meeting the 2 newest additions to our families....little Mosey and little Baker:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I didn't know Silas' sister is pregnant! When's she due?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I am pretty sure its really close to the same time you are:) I am not positive though. I will get back to you and let you know.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

Okay, so the title of this post made me catch my breath! Why to pull in the reader! :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

Way to pull in the reader, I mean!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home