/> SLO in Arkansas: December Update

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December Update

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of the little guy!! He is so interested in everything and those eyes are always big and bright! I will probably post a few times to get myself caught back up with pictures from the past few weeks. These pictures are mostly from Ty and Silas playing on the floor. Ty has been trying to stand since he was 2 weeks old and I tried to get a few pictures of him in action "standing." I have a feeling I am going to have my hands very full once this guy gets moving!!
Silas and I took Ty to a Christmas reception at Harding about 2 weeks ago, and we all had a really good time. I had to leave early to go teach my class, which was a bummer, because they had really good food!!! It was actually cold that day, so we got Ty bundled up for the first time in his little blue fleece suit. He was pretty cute in it:) Anyway, the Harding thing was really nice and we got to visit with some old friends and catch up with Chancellor Ganus and his wife. They were in Greece with us and we were excited to introduce them to Tyson for the first time. They have the campus decorated really nice for the holidays, but I couldn't get a great picture of the lights. They have icicle lights hanging from all the trees and its really neat. They had Christmas carols playing out on the front lawn and were even giving carriage rides around the campus! We did not have time for a ride though, but maybe next year. It was a fun festive evening and I'm glad we got to go.




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. He is so precious! I just told Silas this morning that you have dedicated readers that love to check you site for the newest pictures of the little guy.

Merry Christmas!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home