/> SLO in Arkansas: Courage

Friday, November 17, 2006

Courage

My mom bought a wall plaque this past weekend when we were shopping that I really liked, so I thought I would post it today. COURAGE- More powerful than the will to win, is the courage to begin. I think that just waking up every day and facing life and what it's going to throw at us takes courage. It's good to remember that we don't always have to be the best or finish everything today, but just to simply begin doing what we need to do to be the people we need to be. Thankfully, God takes care of the rest when we start our day off with Him:)

1 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

Lauren, what a great thought! thank you for sharing. so often my problem lies in the lack of courage to start something, usually something new, for fear that i will fail. but it's usually those things that are new, when i grow enough courage to try them, that bless me the most! God bless!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home