/> SLO in Arkansas: Halloween Cuties

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Halloween Cuties

I hate to brag, but is there an award for having friends with the cutest kids ever?!?!? Silas and I were lucky to enjoy spending time with several friends and their adorable children this Halloween. The first one is Briley, who is dressed as a pink poodle. The nose of her poodle's head was sticky when she arrived, as her mother informed us that she was trying to "feed" it some candy she was eating!! The second picture is of Shelby, who looks great as a lion cub. I especially loved her holding her own little lion for extra cuteness. She also growled, when asked what noise a lion made. The funny part was that the first time she was asked by Silas, she made an elephant noise! We definitely enjoyed hanging out with these little ones, and their parents for the evening. We normally only have 2 trick-or-treaters (the neighbors), but this year we had about 8 or 9, which was fun, as we got to see some different costumes. We also brought the dogs inside for the first time, and let them run around the house. My favorite part was when I turned on the singing/dancing ghost from Hallmark, and they went ballistic barking at it and being absolutely terrified of it!! They ran in circles around it and when it moved toward them, they would jump back and look at me nervously! It was great! Overall it was a great evening and we look forward to seeing what these kiddos will be next year. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

Your post brought a huge smile to my face! (I wonder why...)
It is such a blessing to see my little girl loved so much.

8:10 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Love on Shelby for us... and be so thankful that at this point in life... you didn't have to take them home and put them to bed :) ahhh the life :)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren,

I know that you enjoyed seeing all the cuties. I can’t wait for you and Silas to have your own little ones. You will have it made, as you have done well with your biggest kid, Silas!
I look at your site daily for a great inspirational read! Keep up the great work!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home