/> SLO in Arkansas: Puppies!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Puppies!!

So, Silas and I are about to take the plunge into parenthood of fur babies. He's thrilled, Im skeptical. I'm not a dog person, but Im going to become one next week, so I guess I better get ready!! A friend of mine is giving us two, yes two, beagle puppies next week. They are awfully cute and I think they will do well together. Anyway, Im hoping for the best and am sure they will grow on me once we get them. Silas has made them a doggy mansion from wood at work and will be putting a pen together this weekend for their area in the back yard. I am just not ready to have a pet in the house!! I will get some pictures posted once we get them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

How exciting! I know Silas will have fun building today while you're at the ladies day. We look forward to seeing your new additions. Shelby will flip out! I will have to be strong, because I get weaker every time she's around a dog. There is no way we can get one until we have a fence!!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for puppies! I am excited for you! I'm sure they will win your heart over in no time. What are you going to name them? What fun you will have with 2 new additions to your home.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Eco said...

Oh boy! Riggins can have more friends. Can't wait to meet them.

Loving mommy of fur baby Riggins,
Erin

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

The puppies names are Bentley and Buster. They are sooo cute, and we have already enjoyed them greatly!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home