/> SLO in Arkansas: New Car

Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Car


Ok, so here it is...finally. The first brand new car that Silas or I have ever owned. It was fun to buy and test drive, and even more fun to have on a daily basis. I picked it out, but Silas gets to drive it to work because of its great gas mileage. He is nice enough to let me have it one day a week so I don't have to drive the tank, I mean truck around town!!
My favorite part is that he continues to drive this car like he did his truck, which is not always the best for the car!! We have off-roaded at least once and I have had to stop him from taking the curb on more than one occassion. Who knows what he does when I'm not in the car though!! Silas also enjoys the V6 engine, which allows him to pass any car he wants. . . quickly! I've been told I am not allowed to tell how fast he has had it up to either, but let's just say he was flying!! Thus the nickname for the car...."the screamin' demon." I have not been able to use my favorite feature yet, which are the heated seats. I am anxiously awaiting cooler weather to check this feature out!! Well, that's about all for now on the car situation. Oh yeah, one other interesting fact is that there is ample trunk space.....
enough to hold at least 2 grown men with room to spare, as Silas and our friend Willie found out! I will keep that picture under wraps though:)

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home