/> SLO in Arkansas: First Day of School

Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of School

 The boys and their teachers have survived their first few days of school!!
They are loving it so far and hopefully we will all be on a good routine soon. 
 I am thrilled to finally be settling down and finding some kind of regular schedule.
Tyson has a great class and already knows almost half the kids in his room from either church or our Bible study group last year.  So far I think his favorite part of school is getting to eat his lunch in the cafeteria:) 
Jace will most likely be the kid who makes his teacher earn her pay.  That kid is so head strong and independent and refuses to conform to a mold.  He is so smart and knows just what he likes and doesn't, which I am sure will present a few challenges along the way this year!  We are praying for him to have a cooperative and teachable spirit in the classroom:)   Overall we are all super excited about the school year and it is off to a good start.  And yes, the boys went right in their rooms just fine on the first day, and I made it back to my car before I got a little teary eyed realizing just how grown up my little guys are getting.  It has definitely been one of those weeks in life where I am reminded how fleeting seasons can be and not to blink because they really do grow up fast.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home