/> SLO in Arkansas: Marathon #3

Monday, June 04, 2012

Marathon #3

I finally pulled the trigger and registered for marathon #3 tonight, and I am so excited!!  I ran the St. Jude marathon last December and loved it, and decided to go ahead and sign myself up for it again this year.  I don't like registering so far ahead of time, but good grief that thing sells out fast, so I barely got in!  It's not until December 1st, so I have plenty of time to get my training figured out.

Speaking of training, I have still been a random mess, and I hate that.  I have got to get serious again and get some races on my schedule to get me back motivated.  I am still running, biking and swimming every week, just with no purpose or drive.  My life has been crazy lately.  Lots of things are changing (unplanned) and it has just made for a stressful and tiring month.  We have a lot going on and I just keep feeling more and more behind no matter how much I am spinning my wheels these days.  I am just run down and worn out.  I am hoping that getting some races on the schedule will be a good pick me up and just the kick in the pants I need to get focused again. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

And it's a good thing you did... I have a feeling that the marathon will be selling out any day. Can you believe that Half sold out before the end of May?!! I am registered for St. Judes too. I enjoyed the Half so much last year I figure why not go for the full! You'll have to give me some pointers on the full course. :-) I'm sure you will set a new PR this December!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home