/> SLO in Arkansas: Graduation

Friday, June 01, 2012

Graduation

 We made a quick trip to Nashville over Memorial weekend to see my sweet niece Kia graduate from my old Alma mater...Brentwood High School.
 We have a pretty big family when we all get together, and it's always lots of fun and a little bit crazy:)
 My older sister and her two oldest daughters.
 My sisters and niece:)
 The proud parents!
 Me and my sweetie at the graduation.
 Our family took up the first 5 or 6 rows of this section!  I think we won the prize for cheering the loudest too:)
 Grace and Renee.
 We had a fun swim party the night before which all the kids loved!  The water was still a little cold, but we all had a good time.  I used to swim in this same pool when I was 14 years old, so it brought back lots of memories to be home. We had a great time celebrating Mikkia and her accomplishment, seeing my grandparents and introducing them to great-grand babies they had never met, and catching up with the fam.  It was a jam packed 2 days of travel and activities and we are glad we went.  I have tons more pictures to post later too:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home