/> SLO in Arkansas: More Pics

Sunday, December 04, 2011

More Pics

Marathon #2 is in the books!!!

I couldn't do any of this without my #1 supporter and encourager Silas!! He is there for me every step of the way and always does an amazing job juggling the kids, dragging them around the course, taking pictures, and cheering me on. I love this guy!

How the boys spend 5 hours on mommy's marathon race days!! They had lots of snacks and ran around quite a bit too!


Our sweet friends from Jonesboro who drove to Memphis to cheer me on! Silas was happy to have their company during the race and I was so blessed to know there were others there cheering (and praying) for me to finish well! We love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

We were so glad to be there and cheer you on and help Silas out. You did so great and we were very proud of you! We love you guys too!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home