/> SLO in Arkansas: Boys of Fall

Monday, November 28, 2011

Boys of Fall

I found some pictures I took of the boys a few weeks back on my camera so I thought I would post them:) They have so much fun playing in the leaves in our yard. They happened to be dressed nice for church so I grabbed the camera when we got home while they had some fun playing around.

It is funny to post these now, as we are currently having a snow storm outside! I can't believe they were outside in shorts and t-shirts 2 days ago and now there is about 2 inches of snow everywhere. This weather is crazy!

We had some professional family pictures taken last week, and now I have the task of picking out which ones we want to order. I think the boys wore these same outfits since the colors showed up so well. They are the first family photos we have had made since Jace was born, so we were a little overdue:)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week as well. I will be posting those pictures soon so check back!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home